|Fact sheet Rabenstein parish church
||Parish church of the Holy Heart of Jesus
||Heart of Jesus Sunday
|Height of church tower
|Furnishings and capacity
||Planning by cathedral master builder Friedrich von Schmidt (1825-1891), winged altar by sculptor Josef Waßler (1841-1908), approx. 150 persons
||The existing church was buried under an avalanche during the Holy Week in 1888. The roof and vaults were pushed in. It was decided to build a new church at a safe place. In 1892, the new church was dedicated to the most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Internal and external renovations in 2015.