Information within the meaning of Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Dear Sir or Madam,
the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Italian Data Protection Code) intends to protect persons and other subjects during the processing of personal data.
We will treat your data correctly and keep it confidential within the meaning of the law. Within the meaning of Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 we inform you as follows:
The data collected on you shall only be used for internal statistical purposes and not passed to third parties nor disseminated. You may exercise your rights at any time in respect of the person responsible for the data processing, according to Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 which is reproduced in full here: Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to the personal data and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to obtain information on the existence of data pertaining to him/her, even if such data has not yet been stored; the person concerned further has the right to receive the transmission of such data in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain information on
- the origins of the personal data;
- the purpose and the terms of the processing;
- the system used, if the data is processed electronically;
- the most important data for the identification of the rights owner, the responsible party and the named representative in accordance with Art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the persons or category of persons who may receive the personal data or who may gain knowledge of them as the named representatives in the state territory, as responsible parties or as agents.
- The person concerned has the right
- to request the updating, correction, or, if there is an interest, amendment of the data;
- to request that unlawfully processed data is deleted, anonymised or blocked; this also applies to data which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- to receive confirmation to the effect that those parties to which the data has been transmitted or disseminated, were notified of the operations as per letters and as specified, also regarding their contents, provided this does not prove impossible or the use of means would be unreasonably disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to fully or partially object for legitimate reasons
- to the processing of personal data regarding him/her, even if such data correspond to the purpose of the collection;
- to object to the processing of personal data regarding him/her, if such processing is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or for direct sales, for market or opinion research or to obtain trade information.